July 13th, 2020
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs remains open to the public as the State’s new orders is not applicable to hotels. Local Calistoga restaurants and wineries are still open. Many wineries have more than enough space outside to safely accommodate visitors. Local restaurants are offering outdoor seating or curbside pickup. You can always enjoy your dinner al fresco in one of our Deluxe Rooms with private balcony. For a list of open local businesses including wineries please click here.
June 12th, 2020
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs is open to all travelers and will follow the guidelines set forth by the Napa County Health Department to ensure Guest and Employee safety as we welcome our guests once again to Calistoga and the Napa Valley. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Reducing amenities and services including no stay over housekeeping (request for extra items will of course be provided)
- Closing of the Hot Tub, Steam Room and Sauna to ensure current social distancing requirements. The mineral pool remains open for use (please see requirements below)
- Limiting of interaction amongst Employee and Guests
- Requiring face masks in all public/common areas
- Social distancing protocols as required in public areas including Pool Deck, Courtyard, Lobby and Parking Lots
- Working with our Franchisor, Vendors and/or local and state Government in implementing Best Practices and Procedures for the continued health and safety of Guests and Employees
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs utilizes the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s SAFE STAY guidelines where applicable to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our Guests and Employees.
What we require of our guests:
- Please do not visit if you have been recently sick or are experiencing symptoms of illness
- Please make sure to follow face mask requirements at all times
- Please make sure to follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet of distance between you and other guests at all time
- We know that this is a difficult time, and our hope is that we are able to provide a safe & comfortable environment for everyone, so if you are unwilling or unable to abide by these policies, we kindly ask that you do not visit. We are happy to cancel your reservation and issue full refunds if warranted.
To help celebrate the re-opening of our communities and businesses, we’ve launched the Come On Up package, with $55 worth of add-ons!